New user comments

[48 minutes ago]
NVNDownloader , 17, M, Malaysia - see his 5 comments
Nice movie
M 3V 7A 7
[2 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 690 comments
More like a throwback to the 1980's action movie. Usual fare. Nothing special or original. Just about watchable but many better ones out there.
M 8V 9A 9
[3 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
Good movie. Good battle scenes and SFX. worth watching.
M 7V 8A 8
[3 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
Good movie. Had no trouble downloading this torrent. Downloaded it in about 6 mins.
M 5V 8A 8
[4 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
The movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be and I didn't like the ending
M 7V 8A 8
[5 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
Good action movie. I liked it.
M 8V 9A 9
[5 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
Good movie. I really enjoyed the movie, even though the movie was a bit far fetched.
M 2V 8A 8
[5 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
This has got to be one of Frank Sinatra's worst movies he has ever made. The acting is ok and the fight scenes are not that good. SFX I would give it a 4/10 ( The movie is crap. Give it a miss )
M 5V 8A 8
[5 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
I suppose this is a good movie for children, but not for adults. Some adults might like it, but this is not for me.
M 8V 9A 9
[5 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
Good cartoon. My daughter loves Monster high.
M 6V 8A 8
[5 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
Good period movie. The movie is slow, but if you are like me and like a good period movie or drama, then you might like this. I do.
M 7V 6A 8
[6 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
The movie looks good, but the sound is out of sync by a second or two. I didn't like the ending. its left open.
M 10V 10A 10
[7 hours ago]
dean72923 , 55, M, United States - see his 19 comments
great movie lots of laughs
M 7V 8A 8
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
Good cartoon for the little ones.
M 8V 8A 9
[7 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
Fantastic western. Good fight scenes. This is the 3rd torrent I`ve downloaded and all three have no subtitles for the none English speaking parts. I have found a torrent on another site with subtitles for the none English speaking parts, so they are out their.
[7 hours ago]
pepperann , 117, M, Barbados - see his 11 comments
no English language
M 9V 10A 10
[8 hours ago]
SL1987 , 30, M, Belgium - see his 50 comments
Very good action movie ! Druglord, undercover police, lot's of plot changes, great film locations and action scenes.
english subs via google :
Extraordinary.Mission.2017.CHINESE.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-FGT English
M 9V 4A 5
[8 hours ago]
kandeil , 26, M, Egypt - see his 18 comments
nice
M 6V 6A 6
[8 hours ago]
tdnpereira , 33, M, Portugal - see his 15 comments
waiting for 1080p DTS-HD version
M 8V 8A 9
[9 hours ago]
manilaashia , 51, M, United Kingdom - see his 1675 comments
FANTASTIC western and good SFX. Do you like westerns? If the answer is yes, then this is for you. No subtitles for the none English speaking parts. Both 1.1GB torrents (No subtitles)
Page 1234567891011 > >>